Latest Pegasus Hub Careers and Vacancies in Nigeria. September, 2021
Pegasus Hub is one of the fastest-growing entrepreneurial firms in Nigeria and emerging as a regional world-class brand. We work in all major sectors of the economy and have professionals who have requisite sector experience. Since inception, our innovative solutions have earned us the trusted business partner and employer of choice for businesses looking to “differentiate at the front” and “standardise at the core”. Through highly experienced professionals with value-added advantages and cost-effective platforms, we meet clients business requirements professionally, while adhering to the highest quality standards.
Job Title: Bank Teller | Human Resources Firm – PEGASUS HUB | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
We are committed to providing world class professional services in tailored to consistently exceed the expectations of our clients by providing a distinctively cohesive team of specialized Human resource managers.
- Assisting customers with basic transactions, such as making deposits and withdrawals.
- Accepting cash, checks, and other forms of payment from customers and keeping deposit slips, checks, and cash in order.
- Verifying customers’ identities and ensuring the paperwork is properly completed and they have sufficient funds in their accounts to cover their transactions.
- Answering customers’ questions about their accounts and the bank’s services and products.
- Ensuring cash and checks are genuine, that deposit amounts and the paperwork agree, and that transactions are accurately entered into the computer system.
- Counting the cash in your drawer before and after your work shift to ensure it balances.
- Providing special services, such as printing out account balances and histories, ordering cards and checks, closing accounts, issuing cashier’s checks and foreign currency, cashing savings bonds, and processing payments for bills.
- Recommending special products and referring interested customers to specialized bank employees.
- Recording all customer transactions electronically.
- Understanding and following federal banking laws and bank procedures.
- Candidates should possess an NCE / OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 15 years work experience.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and sales skills.
- Strong math skills and attention to detail.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm and professional.
N70,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.