Title: People & Operations Associate | Location: Lagos | GeneSys Health information Systems Limited (GHIS)
Type: Full Time
- We are looking to hire a versatile and proactive People & Operations Associate, who will be responsible for championing a healthy corporate culture and optimise our business processes.
What do you need to do to be considered successful?
- You will be responsible for providing accurate financial information, mitigating financial and legal risks, supporting the expansion of the business and optimising processes and positive relationship among our People. You will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support for the day to day management of GeneSys;
- Verifying all expense claims to certify correctness and ensure that all appropriate supporting documents have been provided;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts, yearly budgets and financial reporting of GHIS;
- Administration of all expense claims and cash advance request processes;
- Responsible for People Management, including payroll administration, preparation and renewal of letter of employment, ensuring timely payment of salaries and remittance of payroll taxes and other HR processes;
- Identifying, planning and coordination of relevant training and capacity building sessions for team members.
The biggest problem solving duties on the
- Our ideal candidate should be an organised individual with knowledge of financial and management accounting processes, who will take the initiative to structure our financial reporting system and willing to support our HR operational processes.
What you need to have done in your career?
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in business management, human resource management or a related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience in a similar role and technology inclined environment.
- Project management or HR qualification (PMP or CIPM) will be an added advantage.
- Practical experience with payroll management system and championing a healthy corporate culture.
- Comfortable with the option of working fully remote and liaising with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to clearly communicate effectively—and in simple terms—both verbally and in writing;
- Possesses business acumen skills and demonstrated the ability to take initiative and drive a high level of performance.
What do you stand to gain
- Competitive remuneration (₦100,000/month basic)
- Complementary—monetary and non-monetary—allowances
- Fully remote work option
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply