Andela | Job Title: People Programs Manager | Job Location: Remote
About the role
We are seeking an experienced People Programs manager to design and implement People Programs for our global distributed workforce. You will be responsible for assessing the needs of our organization and leading programs that help attract, develop, motivate and retain great talent. Around 50% of this role will focus on learning and development. The ideal candidate will have had experience in Learning and Development, and ideally other areas such as recognition, wellbeing, the future of work and defining and developing culture.
You are the type of person who is excited to work in a fast paced growing organization and works in an innovative and agile manner to pilot programs and deliver results fast.
This role reports into the Senior Director of People, has a team of three current employees and is 100% remote.
- Continually assess and define people requirements: Understand business objectives and define the associated requirements
- Design and launch programs: Design and deliver scalable programs across a global distributed organization ranging from recognition programs to learning and development.
- Leverage available technology in the ongoing design and delivery of programs to maximize the experience and create efficiencies.
- Stakeholder collaboration: Work with key stakeholders across the organization to design and implement programs
- Monitor and report on people programs, costs and performance
- Continual learning: Maintain a keen understanding of external trends
- Team Leadership: lead a team of approximately 3 coordinators, supporting their growth and development, and helping them to reach their full potential
- 5+ years experience designing and delivering People programs including learning and development
- Ability to communicate in a clear structured way, working with many stakeholders
- Advanced skills with Google Docs/Microsoft Word, Sheets/Excel and Slides/Powerpoint.
- A Growth Mindset; the openness to learn new things to continually improve and the ability to learn from your mistakes and failures
- Openness to change and adaptability or experience working in a high-growth fast paced changing organization
- Able to thrive in a diverse, globally distributed team
This role is fully remote and work from home
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply