Title: Performance Analyst | Location: Lagos | Repton Group
The Performance Analyst will among others, be responsible for following deliverables:
- Identify business process challenges by analyzing process and metrics.
- Facilitate teams to critically review current processes effectiveness, quality, and simplification.
- Develop and implement process solutions to improve operational efficiency.
- Develop process workflow and design in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide training programs on new processes as needed.
- Monitor and measure the benefits of post-process implementation to ensure service quality, efficiency, improvement
- Identify risks and issues in business processes and systems.
- Identify and analyze business processes to be improved.
- Lead a team that will be responsible for process assessments, and process design and redesign.
- Analyze operating data and statistics to identify opportunities, develop action plans, and implement process improvements.
- Prepare business process reports for management and customers.
- Maintain and update all the process related reports for reference purposes.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the organization’s business lines.
- Assist in promoting the implementation of best practices.
- Recommend innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness.
Qualification / Experience
- Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Statistics, Data processing, or any science-related studies.
- Minimum of two years of success in a similar role, responsible for analysis or Data processing experience.
Background / Experience:
- Good organization and management capability
- Good communication skills
- Passionate, persistent with strong energy and drive for results
- Good analytical, continuous improvement & problem-solving skills
- The above position presents attractive remuneration packages with benefits commensurate with successful candidates experience, capabilities and industry standards.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.