Job Title: Performance Management Associate | Reliance Health | Location: Gbagada, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- This role will be responsible for ensuring a performance-driven culture, through the continuous implementation of effective performance management initiatives in Reliance Health; which includes designing performance improvement frameworks, driving a performance-driven organisation.
- Develop and maintain a framework to maintain high performance in the organisation.
- Lead, direct & coordinate the development and implementation of a performance management system.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on the performance management framework and all performance relates issues.
- Manage the performance review process, coordinate post-appraisals meetings & ensuring implementation of outcomes.
- Coordinate performance management and quality improvement capacity building for all levels of management and employees.
- Track company wide employee performance data and deploy initiatives based on insight.
- Ensure a performance improvement plan is in place for underperforming employees.
- Ensure compliance with all policies related to performance management.
- Tertiary education from a recognised institution.
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing and designing performance management initiatives.
- Proven ability to design performance improvement frameworks.
- Experience with the use and/or development of technology to support performance management is an added advantage.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Reliance Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race or disability.