Title: Performance Manager | Location: Ewekoro, Ogun | Repton Group
The role reports directly to: The CEO
- We seek an experienced reliable Logistics Performance Manager to lead the overall performance management of the logistic arm of our organization.
- Responsibilities will include organizing and monitoring fleet activities and turnaround.
- The goal is to manage the entire fleet to enhance business development and ensure sustainability, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Our ideal candidate must be goal-oriented with a deep knowledge of sales activities & performance management. Ultimately, should be able to contribute to driving a high-quality performance culture that drives the attainment of sales targets.
Among other responsibilities, the Performance Manager will carry out the following duties:
- Strategically plan and manage logistics and transport activities.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate complete trip cycle.
- Keep track of delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Meet cost, productivity, profitability, accuracy, and timeliness targets.
- Maintain better performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Professional certification in relevant programs will be added advantage.
- Proven results in performance management culture a must.
Background / Experience:
- Minimum five (5) years of proven working experience as a Logistics Manager.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient In standard logistics software will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- The above position presents attractive remuneration packages with benefits commensurate with successful candidates experience, capabilities and industry standards.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.