Job Title: Performance Marketing Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Role
- The ideal candidate should have experience in SEM and is highly motivated to continue learning and growing in this field.
What You’ll Be Doing
- The Performance Marketing Specialist is responsible for Kora’s media planning and buying across social, search and display platforms.
- You will plan and execute paid digital media campaigns as well as manage the optimization and reporting of the campaigns.
- When needed, you will plan traditional media buys as well.
In collaboration with cross-functional teams, you are essential to ensuring that integraquired to:
- Plan and execute Kora’s paid digital media campaigns as well as manage the optimization and reporting across all our digital touch points
- Manage Kora’s MarTech stack that helps connect our marketing activities to business growth
- Share insights from key tracking tools that will inform updates to our marketing strategy
- Create informative and high-converting always-on PPC ads.
- Manage the monthly budgets of different platforms, billing reconciliation and spend-pacing in adherence to allocations and desired return.
- Oversee growth in performance to meet Kora’s OKRs.
- Report on key performance indicators and lead-generation initiatives
- Map ad formats to advertising objectives.
- Explore opportunities and experiments to drive business growth.
- Test channels and trends to build credibility for Kora.
- Be active in the process of building marketing budget, recommendations and pitch decks.
- Ensure a data-led approach to all activity; creating clear tests and adapting strategies accordingly.
You are qualified if you:
- Have 3+ years experience in performance marketing
- Are proficient in deriving insights from data, fluent in slicing/dicing data
- Are proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and Google Docs suite
- Have good knowledge and experience in retargeting/remarketing and general tag management
- Are proficient in the use of Google AdWords and Demand-side Platforms including Eskimi, Admaven, Taboola etc.
- Are proficient good Google tags manager, mixpanel and other relevant marketing reporting tools.
- Can leverage data, analytics and consumer trends to drive actionable insights and recommendations.
- You are goal-oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- You are curious, a strong team player and a problem solver.
- Health Insurance
- Sponsored and Tailored training
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Style
- Internet Allowance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
- The opportunity to work with a highly collaborative team-building something great!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online