Title: Personal Assistant | Location: Kahuta, Niger
Type: Full-time | Block Development Ventures
Block Development Ventures – We are fully equipped to supply blocks, bricks and titles for all construction and building needs. We produce solid and hollow blocks, bricks, decorative landscaping pieces such as lawn edgings, kerbs, inter-locking tiles and pavers of various designs and sizes. We are spreading across the nation and need effective hands to work with us on our mission to provide the best services to our clients.
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- High School Diploma
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Personal Assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as subject of the mail.