Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as first point of contact: deals with correspondence and phone calls on behalf of the CEO.
- Manage diaries, organizes meetings and appointments on behalf of the CEO
- Book and arrange business travel schedules, transportation, and accommodation ensure correctness and clearly communicate the details to the CEO.
- Organize events and conferences for the organization.
- Ensure the CEO is fully prepared for all meetings with all necessary documentation and information carefully organized.
- Implement and maintain processes/administrative systems as directed by the CEO.
- Compile and prepare reports, presentations, speeches, and correspondence ahead of meetings and events or as instructed.
- Liaise with staff, customers, and suppliers on behalf of the CEO to ensure operations are carried out with ease and minimal errors.
- Prepare meeting agendas, conducts research for meetings on behalf of the CEO and take notes during meetings.
- Collate, file, and create reports on expenses
- Monitor the budget status reports for each month and communicate financial information to the CEO to ensure the company stays within budget.
- Engage in research, develop case studies, and prospect validation for potential investments.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Must have 3 – 5 years relevant administrative experience.
- Hands on experience and proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good understanding of leading practices, principles and techniques in communication and correspondence.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Professionalism in relating with other stakeholders of the organization.
- The ability to use own initiative.
- Tact and discretion for dealing with confidential information.
- Good research and analytical skills
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.