Job Title: Personal Assistant | George Houston Resources Limited
Job Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) – Our client, a Security Consultant firm is recruiting to fill the position above.
- George Houston Resources is currently seeking to recruit a smart and intelligent CEO’s Personal Assistant for her client, a Security Consultant Firm based in Egbeda, Lagos.
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses.
Skills and Qualifications
- HND/BSc in any relevant field.
- 2 – 3 years experience.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- Preferably male for gender balance.
- Age: 30years below.
Application Closing Date
16th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ”Job title” as the subject of the email.