Title: Personal Assistant | Location: Abuja | Menzon Limited
Menzon Limited is a professional Outsourcing Company with specialization in Human Capital Management, Training and Planning with key focus emphasizes, engagement of Professionalism in Human Capital Need analysis, Planning, Sourcing, Placement, Management and disengagement/exit with full compliance to GLOBAL STANDARDS.
- Menzon Limited seeks to employPersonal Assistant to the Managing Director for its client Jamub Group.
- We are looking to hire Personal Assistant to the Managing Director.
- The role is to provide high quality executive personal assistance and administrative support to the Managing Director. Provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the Managing Director, helping him to manage and prioritize his time. This position will be of key importance within the organisation and the successful candidate must have previous experience within a fast-paced customer facing environment.
- The job holder will need extensive knowledge of the organisation, including the company’s vision and mission.
- The Managing Director will rely heavily on the jobholder, trusting that work will be handled effectively and efficiently in his absence. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes of this role.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Managing Director including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, plan, coordinate and ensures the Managing Director’s schedule is followed and respected; acts in a “gatekeeper” capacity, creating win-win situations for direct access to CEO’s time and office.
- Composing and preparing correspondence; monitors and responds to emails; research required information or background on organizations and individuals.
- Sets up meeting files, scheduling, and calendaring meetings, sets meeting agendas, setting location, time, and appropriate duration, identifying, inviting, and confirming participants, facility arrangements where required.
- Prepare travel arrangements, expense reports, and all items needed to ensure the Managing Director’s successful focus on external relations and organizational growth.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Managing Director, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Consult with the CEO in determining an appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provide a bridge for clear communication and maintain credibility, trust and support between the office of the Managing Director and staff.
- Work closely and effectively with the Managing Director to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follows up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the internal and external environments and keep the CEO updated.
- Draft acknowledgement and thank you letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization. Prioritize conflicting needs; handle all matter expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Manage the Managing Director’s office ensuring the proper documentation and record-keeping on behalf of the CEO.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Occasionally travelling with Managing Director to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during business trips.
- Ensure the Managing Director is fully briefed on, or prepared for engagements he is involved in.
- The job holder may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks that may be deemed necessary.
- A good university degree in Law, Business Administration or related social sciences.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a well-structured organization.
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with applications such as word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High understanding of Dignity and Diversity in the workplace
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette, and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Excellent typing skills, speed, and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Smart Dresser
- Honest/High level integrity
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone etiquettes
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with the ability to work unsupervised
- Resident of Abuja or willing to relocate to Abuja
- Willing to travel
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter attached to: [email protected] using ”Application for the position of Personal Assistant to the Managing Director” as the Title.
Note: This opening is strictly for male applicants.