- Acting as the first point of contact
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointment
- Booking and arranging travel for the GMD
- Reminding the GMD of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentation
- Managing database and filling systems
- HND / B.Sc Degree is Compulsory
- 3 -5 years experience in an administrative capacity
- Proficiency in micro soft skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel)
- Must have analytical skill
- Hungry to learn and actively look for opportunities to contribute
- Handle multiple tasks and dynamic priorities without errors
- Strong negotiations and building long-lasting relationship skills
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Very well read and vast in thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good tolerance behaviour.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, prioritization and decision-making skills
- Female candidates only.
- Must be well presentable, smart, attractive, fair and fashionable.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of your updated CV to: [email protected] using “Personal Assistant” as the subject of the email