PERSONAL ASSISTANT LAGOS-CHURCHGATE ST(NGA)
- Handles the Manager’s daily itinerary and diary
- Keeps accurate schedule of Important Group/Company/Departmental activities and events.
- Maintain an effective and efficient document management system.
- Assist the Manager with the preparation, validation and publication of dossiers, presentations and communications per required deadlines.
- Timely and accurate publication of monthly divisional KPI and expense reports.
- Franking of letters, LPO’s Cheques etc, registration of franked documents.
- Follow up of designated tasks to ensure progress to desired deadlines.
- Follow up of completion of safety tours by the Division’s senior managers
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and deals with telephone enquiries as appropriate on behalf of the Manager.
- Arrange travel and security requirements (Domestic and International) on behalf of the manager.
- Assist Manager with any matter relating to their expatriation.
- Process purchase orders, expense claims etc for Manager’s office
- Perform other assigned duties delegated by the Manager.
- BSc or HND in social sciences or Arts
- Reliability and confidentiality are of paramount importance.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill, be self-motivated, proactive and a proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be highly numerate, excellent language/communication and computer skills.
- Proficiency in French language is an advantage
MétierAdministrative Support, Secretarial Support
Region, department, areaNigeria
Employment typeRegular position
Experience level required0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years
BranchMarketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with TOTAL With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
TOTAL Nigeria Plc is a Marketing & Services subsidiary of TOTAL S.A; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers. For over 63 years, TOTAL Nigeria Plc has remained the leader in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry with an extensive distribution network of over 560 service stations nationwide and a wide range of top quality energy products and services.
TOTAL Nigeria Plc (RC 1396) was incorporated as a private company on June 1, 1956 to market petroleum products in Nigeria. In September 11, 2001, the company had a successful merger which paved way for sustainable growth and continuous development.
The Company opened the first solar-powered service station in West Africa at Onigbagbo, Lagos. The Company currently boasts of a robust range of solar products aimed at providing energy solutions that are efficient and environmentally friendly.
TOTAL Nigeria Plc with the support of Air TOTAL International (incorporated in Switzerland), is well established as one of the major suppliers of Aviation fuel to the Aviation Industry in Nigeria. Indeed, it is currently one of the two largest suppliers of JET A1 fuel in Nigeria today, offering
The Company has over 470 employees who are its most vital resources.
At the heart of the TOTAL Nigeria Plc’s core value is the Group’s unwavering commitment to top quality products and safety of the environment and people.