Job Title: Personal Assistant to Managing Director | Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos. Whytecloen Consulting
Our client, a well established and fast growing media company situated in Lagos, Ikeja, due to expansion and modernization, requires the services of an experienced Personal Assistant to the Managing Director.
• Reading, monitoring and responding to the MD’s email, filter emails and highlight urgent correspondences.
• Answering calls and handling queries.
• Preparing correspondence on the MD’s behalf.
• Delegating work in the MD’s absence or as directed.
• Liaising with staff, clients, etc.
• Managing the MD’s daily diary: conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
• Organizing meetings, organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineries.
• Attending meetings/ events on the MD’s behalf.
• Writing minutes, taking dictation, planning, organizing and managing events.
• Writing reports for the MD
• Preparing presentations, preparing papers for meetings.
• Managing and reviewing filing and office systems.
• Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment for the MD’s office.
• Managing projects and running official errands.
- To provide an effective and responsive administrative, organizational and logical services to the MD. Helping to arrange and priotize time.
- Reliability must be your strong suit, hardworking with a great sense of integrity, you will need to be
- Flexible, adaptable, excellent verbal and written communication skills, well versed in modern secretarial practices, have good interpersonal skills, ability to stay long hours at work, able to multitask with excellent organizational &communication skills.
- A first degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered) or any equivalent institute) – added advantage.
- At least 3 years Experience.
The remuneration package is very competitive and in line with the Industry standards. In addition, you will have excellent career advancement opportunity to take on a larger role and responsibility.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply