Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Entrepreneur / CEO, Mom, Civic Leader and Pursuer of Advanced Education | Location: Lagos, | Bervidson
Employment Type: Full-time
Bervidson is a leading retail and SME consulting, training, and development group in Nigeria. Our goal is to help organizations maximize performance, drive growth and success through our industry specific products and services such as workshops, seminars, conferences, roundtables, exhibitions, information services and more.
- An exciting job opportunity as a Personal Assistant to the CEO has arisen for a proactive and charismatic individual to fill immediately in a growing retail fashion and beauty boutique with both offline and online presence, operating from in Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria.
- Retail Type: Multi Product Boutique/ Online Store/ Personal Shopping
Key Job Responsibilities
- Task Management – Take charge and implement tasks towards goals needed for: Business, Personal and Civic
- responsibilities. Basically the PA will take on my Business Functional tasks Administrative and Personal tasks from inception to fruition – as directed.
- Project Management – Managing of new projects embarked upon from inception
- to completion. Projects take variety of forms. Some projects can be business research, and report writing and then a follow up of breaking up tasks to fulfill project goals.
- Phone Calls Management – Manage phone calls to coordinate arrange and follow up on my Various Projects.
- Scheduling – Managing my To Do List and my Calendar to ensure tasks on to do list gets done.
- Admin Task – Filing, Letter Writing, Creating Check Lists, and conducting various administrative tasks
- Be adept at taking up responsibilities and be effective in those responsibilities in most functional areas of the retail business.
- Conduct interviews as needed for personal and business roles.
- Prepare Business and Product Manuals
- Social Media Task – Edit and Post some content for Instagram/ WhatsApp
- Personal Errands
Requirements / Qualifications
- The ideal candidate should be multifacted and be able to think across various functions of Business.
- Bachelor’s Degree at a minimum
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and discretion.
- Be dutiful, hard-working and loyal.
- Be polite and have good decorum and understanding of protocols.
- Attention to detail and good administrative capacity.
- Very good communication skills – Written and Oral
- Up to date Technology Skills – Word, Excel, Power Point
- You must have a good working PC, and Phone
- Good knowledge or can learn how to use Social Media Apps
- Competitive Monthly Salary
- Cash Sign on Bonus
- Daily Lunch
- Phone allowance
- Weekly Transport Allowance
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV indicating the job title to: [email protected]
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.