Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
| A Furniture Manufacturer | Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our ideal candidate will provide administrative and operational support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the Managing Director.
- Provide quality and timely administrative support to the MD.
- Maintain and coordinate an effective calendar and filing system, ensuring the MD€™s competing demands are effectively managed.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of matters coming into and out of the MD€™s office to effectively respond to enquires and exercise sound judgement on the manner of response.
- Proactively manage correspondence, both emails and letters received. This includes preparation of responses and briefing notes as required, keeping the MD updated.
- Prepare agendas and minutes of various internal and external meetings convened or attended by the MD (or other agreed meetings). Follow up matters arising at such meetings on behalf of the MD.
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation of all documentation required for key decision making as required.
- Organize meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Managing Director
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Read and prioritize any documents, presentations, board papers or requests that come into the MD’s office
- Produce a variety of documents, using MS Office, ensuring that they are proofed and presented to a highest standards and to deadline
- Confidently make executive decisions, relating to the office of the MD. Delegate work as required.
- Manage, prioritize and respond to all e-mails on behalf of the MD
- Undertake administrative duties including the process of expenses, creation and management of new working systems, ensuring best practice is maintained at all times, organizing and carrying out ad hoc tasks and projects for the MD
- All other duties as required by the MD
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed.
- Documenting procedures for third-party monitoring.
- Creating and monitoring projects and teams.
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
- Supporting the MD team’s vision and process ideals.
- Ensuring staff working on processes are happy and operating efficiently.
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
- Provide oversight to the factory supervisors and factory operations manager
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline
- Experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Strong organization and Planning Skills
- Accuracy and Attention to details
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Experience: 1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be “Personal Assistant”