Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD | Sunrose Consulting Limited | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is an entrepreneur who runs various business projects simultaneously which includes a school, NGO and consultancy. These projects are largely conducted remotely with extensive use of digital platforms for online delivery. Approximately 25% is currently conducted in an office environment, and the rest from home.
- Performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents and presentations.
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails and other online correspondence.
- Managing digital platforms (Instagram and LinkedIn).
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Supporting the organising of events.
- Preparing communications.
- Client liaison.
- Organising and planning meetings.
- Taking notes and writing minutes.
- Conducting or preparing research.
- Project management.
- Organising travel and itineraries.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents.
Training and Experience
- A Graduate
- Training in digital marketing / social media management is an added advantage and is preferred.
- Training in office administration or 2 years’ experience in a personal assistant role.
- Flair for creative careers like design and jewellery is a plus.
- Self-motivated, driven, fast thinker.
- Dedicated and committed.
- Hardworking and efficient.
- Friendly, warm, and genuine.
- Able to work with a go-getter.
- Good carriage, composure, etiquette and professionalism.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proficiency and experience in social media management/ digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication of a professional standard.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Calendar (and other appointment scheduling software) and Zoom (and other online meeting platforms).
- Advanced typing, note-taking, and record-keeping.
- Ability to manage correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Professional discretion and confidentiality.
- Well-developed time-management skills.
- Works well under pressure.
N80,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.