Title: Personnel Manager | Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom ,
Type: Full-time | NSIK Engineering Company Limited
NSIK Engineering Company Limited is an indigenous Construction Company in Nigeria created to provide services in areas of Engineering, Procurement and Construction with major interest in Civil and Building Construction, Road and Drainage Construction, Oil and Gas, Electrification, Dredging and Reclamation, Quarry, Haulage, Merchandizing, Urban and Community Water Provision Projects.
- Maintaining Database: As Administrative Head you are to maintain company and client information through files and online databases.
- Creating Reports: You are to collate and send in performance reports.
- Ordering Supplies: As Administrative Officers, you are to ensure that the office has the proper materials to maintain efficiency, supplies must be monitored to avoid stock out
- Manage reports on daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Organize Nominal Rolls: Manage staff turnover.
- Equipment Management: Office equipment, ranging from production machines to copiers and other office machines.
- Event Coordination: Coordinate event or meetings that needs to be planned, coordinate dates, locations, and times for other employees.
- Coordinate staff recruitment.
Required Skill Set
- Minimum of a First Degree (B.Sc. / HND) in Management or any Business related field
- Minimum of six (6) years experience in a similar role
- Professional qualification in Personnel Management (CIPM, HR), or Master’s degree in related field will be added advantage.
- Organization: Ability to organize documents, employees, and financial budgets.
- Technological Literacy: in-depth understanding of administrative software.
- Time Management: Should be able to manage their time wisely.
- Excellence knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Written Communication: Must have strong written communication skills
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.