About Petra Microfinance Bank (PMFB): Petra Microfinance Bank (PMFB) Plc is fully in the business of rendering micro financial services to all its customers, particularly the active poor. The bank was incorporated in the year 2008, and commenced full banking operation on 22nd May, 2008. The bank has its head office at No. 18 Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos. The chief promoters of Petra Micro Finance Bank are the Catholic Priests Of the Order of Preachers (The Dominicans of the Province) of St Joseph the Worker Nigeria and Ghana.
Job Title: Executive Marketer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design and product development team members to planning promotional marketing campaigns
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads and email blasts
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client’s voice and mission
- Helping team leads set, allocate and monitor the budget of each project
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget and timelines
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND with 1-2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.