Petty Cash Officer
Department: Accounts Department
Reports to: Accounts Manager
Grade: Middle level
Job Expectation Summary
- The petty cash officer manages all cash transactions and branch petty cash. The officer keeps all cash book, receipts, invoices etc.
- The petty cash officer supports the accounts manager in banking and related matters.
He/she will be expected to:
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Handle general account queries
- Keeping of purchase receipts
- Keeping of cash books
- Prepare cheque and bank transfer document
- Prepare Receipt Voucher
- Responsible for Petty Cash funds and weekly reports for reimbursement
- Ensure cash advances are monitored and cleared on a timely basis
- Issue receipts for all money received by cash, cheque, bank transfer
- Signing customers invoice
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Accounts Manager.
Qualification and Experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with accounting software a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Accounting skills
- Recordkeeping skills.
- N150,000.00 – N180,000.00 monthly.
13th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CV alongside a detailed Cover Letter) to: [email protected] The subject of the mail should be the position being applied for.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted and contacted.