Title: PHP Software Developer | AB Microfinance Bank | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time
- Programming and documentation decisions in accordance with programming Standards, technical specifications and Software design.
- Coding / Programming
- Create Unit Tests for own code, Unit Testing for own code, including module integration tests
- Comment on/document own code
- Document deployment instructions
- Update knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Team player in the local Application development by leveraging on technology
- Develop tactical tool in order to streamline or bring more efficiency within processes.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline with cognate experience
- At least three (3) years of professional experience in a similar role in an operational environment
- Good knowledge of Programming languages and relational database
- Experience in web development, mobile development and object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software/System Documentation, Software Testing
- Analytical and problem solving skills and process-oriented approach to work
- Collaborative, consultative and customer-oriented approach
- Fluent English, both in writing and orally.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.