S-TEE Cambridge College
Job Title: Physics Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
The job functions include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge of Physics (IGCSE curriculum)
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for pupils as it relates to the subject.
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with other department to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.
- Candidates should posses a minimum of B.Ed / B.Sc(Ed) / B.A(Ed)
- Experience of teaching British curriculum
- Minimun of 5 years teaching experience
- The British Council certification and experience in tutoring Cambridge students is always a plus for any candidate looking for teaching job employment with our institution
- Ability to work under pressure and submit records as at when due is also a very high requirement to joining the Academics Department of school
- Membership of appropriate associations
- Good understanding and knowledge of both Checkpoint & IGCSE Curriculum
- Immediately available
- Can teach physics at Junior & Senior School level.
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Letter of Application and updated CV in MS Word format to: [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.