Latest job vacancies at PICLEHDEST
PICLEHDEST is a registered Non-Profit, Non-Governmental Organization providing solutions to the challenges of poor Leadership, inadequate Human Development and slow Societal Transformation in Africa. We are a team of enthusiasts who believe we can make things better, and we are indeed making things better with our intellectual, moral and financial resources. We provide interventions and initiatives, design, deploy and execute systems that aid to alleviate the human development challenges around Africa which is our primary catchment area.
Jobs at PICLEHDEST Recruitment
January 30, 2023
September 28, 2022
PICLEHDEST Job Title: Fundraising Executive Locations: Abuja and LagosEmployment Type: Contract Objective To identify donor resources, raise funds and write proposals for long-term organizational sustainability. Roles & Responsibilities Compile and maintain… Read more here
Software Development Project Manager
Location: Ojota, Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Volunteer
- We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented software development project manager who need experience and is willing to volunteer his or her skill to join our Mobile App Development Project.
- The responsibilities of the software project manager include overseeing software projects from start to finish, managing and motivating software developers and other team members, giving presentations, and writing project proposals
- To be successful as a software project manager, you should have a good working knowledge of project estimation techniques and the ability to motivate team members. You should have good communication and decision-making skills.
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Masters, BSc or HND in related fields.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Proven experience in project management and software development.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.