PiggyTech Global Limited (“PiggyVest”) | Job Title: People Operations – Associate | Location: Lagos | Job Type: Full-time
About the Role
- We are looking for a passionate and data-driven People Operations Associate who will be working closely with the Head, of People Operations in creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work at Piggytech Global Limited.
- We hire competent people, treat them with respect and give them the means to succeed.
- This role involves getting to know our people, understanding the various employee touchpoints throughout an employee’s life cycle and coming up with creative ways to ensure that our people have the best Employee Experience.
- You will be actively involved in hiring, learning and development, benefits, employee engagement, career planning and talent management.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- 1-2 years of work experience in a Human resources/People Operations role
- Educational background in Human resources management or HR certifications – APhri, Cipm etc is an advantage
- You have strong data analytics skills that can be leveraged to make informed decisions about people strategy.
- Familiar with various HR tools
- You have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- You have a passion for building relationships and tackling people-related issues
- Experience with working at a fast-paced organization is a plus.
Who are we looking for? Someone who:
- Is genuinely passionate about understanding the PiggyVest culture and how it translates into the employee experience.
- Is committed to excellence and ensuring the team is successful.
- Will be involved in curating and coordinating people programs to attract, develop and retain top talent.
- Will support the successful onboarding of new hires by working closely with team leads and managers on team-specific orientation plans and the employee confirmation process.
- Will work closely with the General operations and Legal team in all employee-related matters.
- Will assist in managing the quarterly and annual performance management process, including designing the promotion processes and training managers and employees on all aspects of performance review
- Will act as an initial point of contact for all People operations related enquiries
- Is detail-oriented, and uses data to obtain insights into employee metrics
- Will continuously analyze and assess the success of the company’s HR programs to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Competitive Salary and statutory payments
- Medical Coverage
- Cost of living allowance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: PiggyVest is an equal opportunity employer (EoE) and prohibits discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing employees with a progressive and open-minded work environment. Our workplace is diverse, and we model this after our culture of openness and collaboration.