Job Title: Piping / Project Construction Engineer | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers | Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION)
Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION) a Nigerian company established as an Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Construction (EPIC) Company in the Oil and Gas Sector of the Nigerian Economy. The company can boldly ride on over 30 years combined experiences of her key personnel and the understanding of the procurement process in Nigeria.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Individual who has the responsibility and authority for the administrative and technical direction of a Piping / Construction project.
- The service provider will provide expert services for onsite subsea related rig operations, well intervention, upper completions operations, Tubing hanger installations and recovery, Tree installations and recovery, deployment of IWOCS equipment for Riser base and riseless operations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
- A Professional Engineer (P.E) or Chartered Engineer (C.Eng.) license or registration would be desirable but is not essential.
- Eight years post-graduate experience in the field of pipeline design, construction and operation.
- Demonstrate specific knowledge and practice of ASME B31.4 & 8 and applicable pipelines ASME standards, design, construction, operation, pipelines analysis.
Application Closing Date
4:00pm, 13th April, 2021.
14th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter along with Resume, CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interview Location: Plot 34 East / West Road, Rumuodara, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Call +234-9066054438, +234-80356661195 for direction
- Applicants are to come with original copies of certificates for sigh