Latest job vacancies at Pistachio Foods Limited
Pistachio Foods Limited (RSVP Restaurant), a fine-dining restaurant situated at Victoria Island, Lagos State
Jobs: Pistachio Foods Limited Recruitment
January 23, 2023
Pistachio Foods Limited (RSVP Restaurant), a fine-dining restaurant situated at Victoria Island, Lagos State > Pistachio Foods Limited (RSVP) Job Title: Junior Accountant Location: Victoria Island, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Manage all… Read more here
January 20, 2023
Pistachio Foods Limited (RSVP) Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor Location: Victoria Island, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Descriptions Responsible for day-to-day management of RSVP Restaurant for the creation, identification, and prioritization of business… Read more here
January 6, 2023
Pistachio Foods Limited Job Title: Cashier Location: Victoria Island, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Handling all customer payments and credit transactions Arranging and stacking cash neatly in a safe. Responsible for… Read more here
January 6, 2023
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Co-ordinate/ carry out repairs, maintenance, improvement works and inspections to ensurethe general upkeep and maintenance of the premises.
- Establish a preventative/planned maintenance program and undertake routine inspection of the premises, fixtures, fittings, utility meters, appliances.
- Liaise with and act as a contact person for artisans, contractors working within the premisesensuring they carry out their duties to the highest standard in a timely and safe manner.
- Provide technical advice on repairs and maintenance within a budget.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Facility Management or a relevant discipline
- 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Have broad practical skillsets i.e., Carpentry, Plumbing or electrical repairs.
- Leadership and people management skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suites(Ms word, Excel).
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Maintenance Officer” as the subject of the email.