Pivotage Consulting – We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
Title: Human Resources Officer | Pivotage Consulting | ID:HRO/1123/ PC | Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- General Human Resource function.
- Preparing HR related proposals, organizing trainings, performing HR audits for clients.
- Efficiently and consistently handling Human Resource requests of a wide range of clients across the Financial, Energy, Oil and Gas, E-Commerce, FMCG, Manufacturing, Hospitality, ICT and Transportation Sector.
- Managing Clients’ portfolios.
- Assisting the HR Consultants in preparation of employment packages, and recruitment.
- Entering and updating candidate’s data into the company’s database.
- Preparation of documents and presentations for meetings and events across departments.
- Recording key action points during monthly performance meetings and presenting points in subsequent meetings to track performance.
- Proficiently scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews and appointments for the HR Consultant.
- Content creating and marketing / brand promotion.
- Performing any other HR functions as may be assigned by the Lead HR Consultant from time to time.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2 years’ Post Nysc experience as an HR officer, Assistant HR Consultant or relevant Human resources position preferably in an HR Consulting Firm.
- Basic knowledge ofPayroll Management.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Basic knowledge of labour law.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communications skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV in Ms Word format to: [email protected] Using the role ‘Human Resource Officer’ as the subject of the mail.