Agary Pharmaceutical Limited
Job Title: Plant Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of a Plant Engineer with a Mechanical Maintenance background who is career-driven, have strong leadership skills, and a depth of experience in driving strong pharmaceutical plant engineering and maintenance teams
- Supervision of machinery used in the production of various pharmaceutical dosage forms (tablets, capsules, injectables, devices, bio-pharmaceutical devices etc.
- Trouble-shooting of issues faced by machinery.
- Installation and maintenance of machinery.
- Plays role during purchase of machinery where mechanical parameters are utilized to purchase the best suitable machinery.
- Involved in construction and designing of machine sites.
- Replacement of any damaged parts.
- Machine maintenance, HVAC operation, water system & maintenance.
- Initiate QMS documents and execute CAPA where ever necessary.
- Prepare and implement standard operating procedures andensure proper documentation.
- Attend to machine breakdown of plant machinery
- Carry out preventive maintenance of machineries in the plant.
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng qualification with 6 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.