Job Title: Plant Secretary
Ref No: 30027358
Location: Ilesa Brewery, Osun
Job Type: Full time
- The primary function of this position is s to provide administrative support in an effective and efficient manner to the Plant Manager and other staff as may be required.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Prepare professional correspondence, reports and documents under the direction of the plant manager.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, email, general correspondence and other incoming information to the right people in an efficient and timely manner.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conference and travel arrangements.
- Arrange internal meetings and take minutes where needed.
- Stakeholder management and Maintaining company reputation with Vendors and external stakeholders.
- Generate invoices and follow-up on payment defaults.
- Generate payment documents.
- Maintain schedules and calendar of the plant manager.
- Ensure that all office equipment, are in working order and that proactive maintenance is routinely carried out to avoid disruption to service
- Receive visitors into appropriate meeting rooms and ensure their comfort and convenience.
- Undertake any other duty and ad-hoc responsibilities appropriate to the post as requested by Management.
- At least a First Degree from a recognized university
- A minimum of 3 years experience in administration and facility/office management
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point.
Key Attributes and Competencies:
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Sound written and oral communication.
- Drive and resilience.
- Ability to self manage within a pressurized working environment.
- Innovative approach with an attention to detail.
- Decision-making skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Applied strategic thinking.
- Proactive and motivated initiator.
- Team player and leader.
- Good understanding of SAP to raise Purchase requisition and generate Good Receipt Note.
- Knowledge of VPO will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed.
- Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.