Plant Technician Internship at Procter and Gamble – P&G
Title: Plant Technician Internship (Ordinary National Diploma) | Procter and Gamble | Req No: R000002224
Locations: Ibadan, Oyo and Lagos | Type: Full Time | Categories: Manufacturing
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
- Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G’s Manufacturing company in Ibadan plant could be for you.
- We make Ariel which is a P&G brands that touch people’s lives globally. P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140 countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries. Our manufacturing teams are responsible for every aspect of Product Making and Packing and are recognized as an industry leader for developing innovative production systems and technologies. Some of our other brands are Fairy, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Oral-B and Pampers
- At P&G Ibadan Plant, we’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep our operation running smoothly. You will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team as an intern (IT student). You will have the opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, Safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
- This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you excel in your career and tackle new challenges daily– expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
What we are looking for?:
- Top Talent: Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Science Lab. Technology ONLY
- An OND graduate that has a recent (2019-2020) OND result and approved IT letter from school authority.
- Analytical Skill: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to successfully implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and reciprocal skills
- Technical mastery – an ability to master the principles of the electrical/Mechanical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep mastery of process/systems control, programming and automation.
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment.
We Offer You
- The P&G plant technician internship program provides student with training and valuable work experience
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, lead and drive from day 1.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and others employees
- We Invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole
- You will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- We will offer you an exciting work experience and employee engagement programs.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply▲