Title: Platform Manager | Location: Calabar, Cross River | Type: Full-time | NextPayDay
- We are looking for an experienced Platform Manager to lead and oversee the work of employees in our Calabar office. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
- The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- Proven experience as platform officer or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- BSc/Ba in Business Management or a relevant field
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply