Job Title: Plumber | Liquidfire Engineering Services Limited | Location: Nigeria
Liquidfire Engineering Services Limited – We are a multi-skilled provider of a broad range of sustainable engineering solutions to clients who are typically large commercial, industrial or retail property owners and tenants spread throughout Nigeria and the West Africa Sub-region.
Our core operation is in the design and fabrication of secured ATM Kiosks, mobile kiosks and portacabins which are used for site offices, schools, event halls,health centers, temporary and permanent structure. Our value added services include design, manufacture and installation of high quality PV Solar Energy, signage and prints, LED lightings, partitioning, ACM cladding. All of which are delivered on-time and of a competitive price.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints to assess or plan
- Plumbing installations and layouts.
- Cutting, welding and assembling pipes, tubes, fittings, and fixtures.
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety.
- General Education Degree Certificate or completed apprenticeship.
- Valid plumbing license.
- Good working knowledge of water supply, heating, and ventilation systems.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.