Job Title: PM- Engineering Innovation | Microsoft | Job Location: Lagos
Are you interested in working in the most exciting company in the tech industry in Africa? A global industry leader relentlessly focused on Diversity and Inclusion? A pioneer with unmatched passion for growing, innovating, and expanding the technology ecosystem by investing in growing the awesome talents in Africa? Then Microsoft ADC-West is most likely the place for you!At ADC, Microsoft is conducting research, incubation, product engineering and strategic partnerships, contributing to the company strategy and value creation. We are a diverse and an enthusiastic crew of engineers and innovators. We work hard, have a lot of fun, and share a singular goal: to enable every person and organization in the emerging markets to realize the Microsoft promise of enabling every person and organization on the planet to do more.Microsoft ADC-W is seeking an individual who will help identify opportunities for game changing innovations with global impact.
- Strategy Development: Collaborate with stakeholders across the company (engineering, marketing, finance, legal) in implementation of business and product strategy, translate these strategies into a partner plan and identify partnerships that can accelerate our business growth.
- Transaction Execution: Assist in identifying, evaluating, and prioritizing specific inorganic opportunities in support of the broader partner strategy including developing the business case for a partnership (strategic rationales and economics), and assist with structuring deal terms and negotiations. Communicate with internal stakeholders which will consist of Internal ADC and Extended LT team at all stages of the process to secure buy-in and approvals.
- Help drive complex and less complex discussions to fruition to closure while maintaining a willingness to walk away from situations which did not meet the ADC business objectives or introduced an unacceptable risk while adhering to core deal principles.
- Support maintenance of ongoing relationships with stakeholders to ensure compliance and commitments are fulfilled.
- Industry Expertise: Develop industry expertise including competitive and market dynamics, product, and technology trends.
- Planning and Strategy: Business strategy and market development knowledge with demonstrated analytical and business modeling skills
- Passion: Must be passionate about technology and creating great customer experiences and services.
- Positive Attitude: Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing, and sometimes unpredictable work environment.
- Collaboration: Work with cross-disciplinary virtual teams to help drive key business development initiatives from creation to implementation in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Influence: Ability to influence and drive results in a complex technical and business environment, including ability to communicate and influence various internal stakeholders and across functions
- Key interpersonal traits: Motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics & integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risks
- Minimum of 2+ years of business experience in consulting, investment banking, technology, consumer, enterprise, or related industry.
- Bachelor’s in business or related field or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience
- Internships will be considered as applicable experiences.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply