OPay Nigeria Job Title: POS Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Technician is responsible for but are not limited to providing technical support in troubleshooting, solutions to transactional errors, identifying terminal errors and recommending solutions, and managing POS Merchant settlements & reconciliation by working with the e-channels backing to ensure merchants’POS disputes are resolved.
- Supports and maintains merchants POS systems and terminals
- Perform diagnosis, troubleshooting, hardware repairs of POS systems , backup and other maintenance tasks.
- Managing the maintenance of all the POS terminals via Terminal management system with firmware and applications upgrade.
- Provide System Administration for POS Terminal Management system
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information for the solutions.
- Serve as advisor to our employees by answering all of their sales related questions and concerns
- Minimum B.Sc. in renowned tertiary institution
- Good repairs and technical experience with POS and similar electronic devices
- Must have at least 1 years experience in POS / Terminals maintenance and repairs and technical support.
- Good communication and technical skills
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online