Job Title: Power Services Billing Leader
Job ID: R3688904
Job Description Summary
- The Power Services ITR Billing Leader (SSA) is responsible for all billing operations in the region with a focus on Invoice and billing data management, planning and operating rhythm as well as the development and deployment of continuous process improvement strategies.
- This role provides billing support through requisite ERP systems to the Contract Performance Managers (CPM) for the Gas Power Services Fleet in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the region integrated dashboard for billing metrices which will feed the operations playbook
- External billing issuance on operational ERP Platforms (Charlie & Foxtrot)
- Support the initiation, deployment and execution of lean improvement projects (Kaizen) across the Billing ITR space with clear process improvement outcomes.
- Identification of the SSA billing entitlement and target setting
- Developing, implementing and improving billing procedures across Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Forecasting and Reporting of SSA Billing number.
- Management of MyFleet tool
- Revenue Recognition on Charlie and Foxtrot ERPs.
- Cost Liquidation including Review and closing of unbilled balance on Aero and Foxtrot
- Implementing and applying billing policies & procedures, as well as streamlining billing processes across the region
- Review, approve and verification of all invoices issued through the ERPs in use and dotted reports from parts team – Charlie, Alpha, PowerMax, Foxtrot, CCL, EMIS,
- Automate invoices for all parts and repairs.
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise to deploy relevant trainings on invoice issuance for ERP users (Foxtrot and Charlie).
- Manage Pacing rhythms for new invoices on both Finance & Operations
- Work closely with the Region Operations Leader to manage & communicate regional objectives and share same with the Global Thread team
- Ensure optimal billing operations and meeting billing metrics.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
- Greater than 5 years’ experience
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Strong Data Analytics skills.
Desired Characteristics (if any):
- Experience with ERP platforms
- High performer with a passion to lead, take initiative and drive for solutions.
- Experience with Data Analysis, Data Management and Data Reporting
- Experience with Lean & Process Improvement.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online