Latest Prestigious Consulting Jobs and Recruitment September, 2021
Prestigious Consulting is a professional HR consultancy firm, we focuss on improving organizational performance through strategic people & process management.
Prestigious consulting group is one of the top Hr consultancies in Nigeria connecting employers with the best candidates to join their team, we aim at connecting employers with the best talents across Nigeria to help increase employee’s productivity in their organization.
Prestigious Consulting Group – We are a growing startup operating in the agriculture industry based in Lagos. We monitor everything from seeds to shelf: we work with farmers, we manufacture and we are sellers. We are visionaries on innovation and are looking for a sales team to match!
Job Title: Account Clerk | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Prestigious Consultin
- Collect and sort invoices and checks
- Mail checks to both other businesses and employees
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
- Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued
- Keep track of any consumer issues that require a refund and make sure that the refunds are issued in a timely manner
- A Degree in Accounting
- 1 year of experience in similar field
- A complete or comprehensive understanding of accounting practices and procedures
- The ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive financial information, whether it’s information for the company or for individuals
- Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing
- Computer literacy, as accounting clerks are responsible for keying information into various computers and software programs
- Strong people skills – a polite and professional demeanor when working with other companies, as well as consumers and coworkers
NGN 60,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mai