Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pricing & Revenue Management Analyst
- Assess performance and initiate fare strategies to capitalize on strengths and mitigate challenges in assigned markets
- Monitor competitive fare activity and execute appropriate market-level responses based on market performance, quality of service, and Travelden objectives
- Employ principles of game theory to choose fare actions that will be most beneficial to Travelden in the context of competitor response
- Collaborate with Yield Management counterparts on market strategy, providing strategic pricing direction and competitive context
- Communicate Travelden and competitor pricing actions to the Divisional Head and Operation teams
- Distribute Travelden fares to host reservation system and 3rd party fares clearinghouse
- Ensure that fares are pricing correctly in each distribution channel
- Look for ways to improve the use of pricing and analysis tools
- Participate in project planning, process updates; contribute to strategic planning
- Assist Technical Pricing Analyst(s) with filing and maintenance of specialty fares, including group, student, loyalty and non-revenue
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated analytical ability in the prior role(s) and or significant coursework with an analytical focus
- Refined interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Entrepreneurial attitude, willingness to take ownership and drive for results
- Skill in distilling relevant facts from large data sets.
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.