Latest jobs vacancies at Prime Fit
Prime Fitness provides personal, group, and youth development training focusing on weight loss, strength building, flexibility, and athletic development. Diversity, fun, and a strong foundation is custom-packaged in every training session, through information dissemination.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Part-time
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 0 – 1 years work experience.
N80,000 – N90,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be in Lagos.