Title: Process and Control Improvement Specialist | Nigerian Breweries Plc
Type: Full-time / Permanent
Level: Mid-level Management
Nigerian Breweries Plc – As the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, we are proud of our vision to Wow Nigeria with our Great Brands, Passionate People and World Class Performance.
The core activities of the P&CI Specialists are to support the P&CI Manager in the following areas:
- Controls Monitoring
- Process & Control Management
- Continuous Process Improvement (CPI). These activities are driving the continuous improvement, monitoring/testing, design and implementation of processes and controls.
Additional areas include:
- Risk Management
- Fraud Management
The P&CI Specialist needs to maintain effective business relationships with internal and external stakeholders, as well as other business partners.
- Working knowledge and understanding in two or more of the following areas: risk management, internal control, process management, fraud management & compliance.
- Experience in the area of internal control, internal / external audit or process management and improvement.
- Experience in assessing process and information flows, performing cost/benefit analyses, tracking results, developing recommendations, and implementing changes that drive business performance.
- Strong quantitative, statistical and computer skills, with emphasis on the ability to perform data analytics, sophisticated analysis with spreadsheet, and/or database applications.
- University degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper in Economics, Accounting/Finance or Business Administration and possession of Masters Degree is an added advantage. A first degree with 2nd Class Lower degree must have a Masters’ Degree.
- Finance, Accounting, Internal/External audit background, Professional certifications including: – ACA/ACCA/CIMA/RA/RE/CPA/CFE or – CIA/RO.
- Internationally recognized certification in Six Sigma (Yellow/Green/ Black Belt)/ PMP / Prince2 would be added advantage.
- Minimum 4 to 10 years of relevant experience in a reputable audit firm.
- Experience within internal/external audit of multinational companies, including experience of operational audit, risk management.
- Willingness and ability to travel locally and internationally(up to 70%)
- Knowledge of internal control.
- Report writing skills.
Process & Control Management:
- Perform assigned procedures to ensure business processes and controls are appropriately designed, constructed, implemented and maintained.
- Identify and report process activities that deviate from the global standard or local management approved procedure.
- Identify improvement opportunities in performing assigned tasks, through business or technical knowledge, and escalation to P&CI Manager for immediate action.
- Monitor and test control effectiveness and drive the implementation of remediating actions.
- Develop Key Control Framework, and execute a review of internal controls over financial reporting, as assigned by the P&CI Manager.
Fraud and Risk Management:
- Support the process of Risk Identification, Assessment and Response as well as monitor existing and emerging risks.
- Ensure relevant risk templates and documentation are used and drive the creation of risk responses.
- Stay informed about policy changes and assess their impact on existing control frameworks.
- Register, track and log policies & procedures. This includes the review of the self-assessment activities.
- Participate in business process oriented internal control reviews, compliance audits and activities that deliver the P&CI plan to provide the business with comfort in theinternal control environment.
- Prepare draft reports for review. This may include remediation plans etc.
- Analytical skill
- Expert Report writing & presentation skills
- Adept knowledge of Internal Controls and Governance
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- High collaborative abilities
- Effective Stakeholders Management capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak French will an added advantage
We offer some of the most competitive remuneration packages in our industry and offer performance related increments/bonuses.
- Health benefits
- Transport Allowance
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply