Title: Process Engineer (Cement Industry) |Reference No.: Production-Obajana-003 | Dangote Group
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Type: Full time
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Manage and supervise the effective execution of all production activities during respective shift to ensure seamless and efficient operations within the Production department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the execution of DCP’s production plan.
- Ensure all production equipments are operated in accordance with standard operating procedures and safety guidelines.
- Monitor control process units from clinker silo extraction to cement silo filling in Dangote Cement Plants at every point in time.
- Ensure raw materials – clay, laterite and limestone – for cement production are properly crushed to achieve preset quality targets.
- Supervise casual staff to ensure all conveyor belts in the unit are clean and free from jamming.
- Ensure machine operators wear appropriate safety gears during operations.
- Coordinate all production staff during respective shift to ensure uninterrupted activities at the plant.
- Ensure cement and clinker production targets are achieved during respective shift.
- Prepare detailed shift reports for the attention of the Section Head, Crushing Operations.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Section Head, Crushing Operations.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a technical discipline.
- Zero (0) to three (3) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Working knowledge of the cement production process
- Good knowledge of product quality parameters and quality control
- Good knowledge of crushing operations, equipments and their functions
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Good supervisory skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply