Latest Procter & Gamble Jobs. September, 2021.
P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer packaged goods companies; our operations in Nigeria span across two decades with an enduring commitment to ‘touch and improve’ the lives of our consumers.
P&G commenced operations in Nigeria in 1992 and started local production of Always sanitary pads and Vicks throat drops at our production facilities in Ibadan, Oyo State in 1993. P&G Nigeria has its head offices in Lagos with a manufacturing plant in Ibadan and another in Agbara, Ogun State.
With a strong portfolio of six leading brands: Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B, Gillette and Safeguard, we bring world-class standards to Nigeria. We raise consumer satisfaction and market standards and offer the latest product technology to meet the needs and budgets of our wide range of consumers.
As a good corporate citizen, we have a long history of giving back to those in need. We do this through programs that help to make everyday life better for people in Nigeria, focusing on three key pillars: Citizenship, Leadership and Innovation.
Title: Learnership – Multiple Function Internship Program 2021 | Procter and Gamble | Req No: R000018341
Job Type: Full Time
Job Categories: Multi-Functional
- Are you passionate about working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company?
- The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings where they’ll be developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases, Human Resources, etc.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos.
What makes you an excellent fit:
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2020 or 2021
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- If you are successful with this online application, the next step will be attending an interview.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
- We wish you all the best with your application!