Job Title: Procurement Manager | Omnibiz | Location: Abuja | Employment Type: Full Time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- HND / B.Sc in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in procurement in an Ecommerce company or FMCG.
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply