ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Take the lead in developing procurement strategies for general categories and projects, and implement procurement strategies for key categories and core projects.
- Organize the certification of core suppliers and organize supplier selection for core projects.
- Establish and maintain procurement business and cost baselines for key categories, standardize business operations in the framework of procurement processes, standardize the management of procurement documents.
- Effectively implement supply resource assurance measures for key categories, align supply and demand in advance, coordinate supplier resources to support core product development and shipment, implement measures to improve material availability and supply continuity, and prevent major supply and quality issues.
- Participate in the routine management of core suppliers, organize the performance evaluation and communication of core suppliers, organize core suppliers to sign relevant agreements, and organize meetings and trainings for core suppliers.
- Handle daily procurement requirements, effectively support the timely delivery of research projects through early involvement in research projects, and support the success of key technologies of the research center.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in related field
- Have business sensitivity and insight, have strong project management capabilities, have a good command of project management methods, have good organizational communication skills, be able to drive and execute key projects, have independent negotiation capabilities, and be able to promote agreement between the two parties and eliminate risks.
- Ability to identify and use resources to achieve deliverables needed
- Highly motivated and positive attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification; Any Huawei Certification
Deadline: Not Specified
Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. We have nearly 194,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world.
Huawei’s end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes. At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward.
Huawei is a private company wholly owned by its employees. Through the Union of Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd., we implement an Employee Shareholding Scheme that involves 104,572 employee shareholders. This scheme is limited to employees. No government agency or outside organization holds shares in Huawei.