Title: Procurement Officer | Location: Lagos | Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
- The job holder as the procurement Officer is responsible for carrying out the implementation of audit directives approved by the Head of Audit, oversees audit operations as assigned, provide leadership and direction in communicating and monitoring audit policies, procedures, practices, and processes.
- Research and evaluate prospective suppliers
- Continually ensure the availability of goods in all product groups.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Build relationships with existing suppliers and find new ones offering the desired product at competitive prices.
- Monitor the market and ensure the availability of goods that are in high demand
- Manage inventories and maintain accurate purchase and pricing records
- Maintain and update supplier information such as delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or Business.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Procurement Officer or related position
Skills & Expertise:
- Analytical and practical mindset
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.