Job Title: Procurement Officer | Location: (Egbeda, Akowonjo) Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | Pertinence Group
Pertinence Group – We are a group of companies with subsidiaries in Real Estate, Fintech, IT, and Investment.
Description / Responsibilities
- Updating supplier database & material category price list
- Creating Payment requests files and submit to finance
- Carryout all documents photocopying, scanning, archiving procurement files & reception of goods
- Proper filing of all procurement documents
- Follow-up internally between SC department and Finance department on procurement-related transactions.
- Following the guidance of the procurement manager, to ensure that all fields goods, to be dispatched along with all the needed documentation (Waybills).
- Sending request for feedback regarding suppliers performance & update supplier files accordingly
- Send Request for quotation for Market Survey, Proposals or Procurement of desired Goods and Services
- Preparing Payment requests for delivered Goods or services.
- Ensuring that all Supplies, services, and equipment required are delivered on time.
- Establishment and maintenance of ethical, professional working relationships with suppliers
- Any other duties or tasks delegated by Procurement Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND qualification
- 1 – 3 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.