Procurement Specialist at Roche Nigeria
Job Title: Procurement Specialist | Job ID: 202205-118819 | Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Roche Nigeria
Procurement and Contract Management:
- Improve total costs, service, quality, and timely delivery for materials and services identified in the scope of centralized purchasing.
- Focus on supplier performance in close collaboration with stakeholders and in line with global category strategies.
- Ensure that the procurement function is carried out in accordance with high professional standards, and in full compliance with internal SOPs, group guidelines, and all relevant legislation.
- Build a strong collaborative network with internal customers, global procurement, and supply chain functions.
- Ensure development and implementation of site procurement strategies and local supplier relationship management
- Ensure continuous improvement of processes and business value of systems in use by actively suggesting measures to improve costs, efficiency, and transparency
- Manage and optimize the local procurement to pay processes and ensure compliance to Roche procurement guidelines and SOPs. Accountable for meeting the procurement outcomes.
- Work closely with Commercial, Medical, and Regulatory teams to promote process improvements and ensure adherence to relevant SOPs.
- Coordinate and act as implementation lead for global procurement projects in Nigeria.
- Establish local procurement contracts that offer the most efficient and cost-effective approach to acquiring required goods/services.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
- Manage record-keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation.
- Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally.
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension, or renewal, as appropriate.
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders.
- Single point of contact and Subject Matter Expert of the Travel & Entertainment tools used by employees to source flight tickets and retire expenses – ConCur
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance / Business-related discipline
- CIPS or any relevant professional qualification
- 2-3 years of relevant sourcing experience
- 2-3 Supplier relationship management
- Presentation and Communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Time management skills and ability to manage pressure
- Strong project management skills.
- High standard of business ethics
- Business Acumen & Entrepreneurial Spirit in challenging the status quo and suggesting new solutions to complex issues.
- Strong Business Partner Skills, ‘seating at the table’ with the internal and external customers/vendors.
- Capacity to swarm strategically and operationally across the business.
- Leadership experience in working with self-aligned teams seeking fast implementation of solutions in uncertain environments.
- Negotiation skills and ability to build strong partnerships, internally and externally
- Enterprise mindset, connecting the dots and seeking synergies that can concrete a bigger impact.
- Influence and communication skills that aim to share and absorb learnings and best practices across borders for the benefit of the entire organization.
- Proactivity to learn new concepts as going along the process as well as to find ways to continuously improve his/her capabilities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online