Job Title: Product Manager Associate | Location: Lagos | Youverify
Youverify’s mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address and background data verification. Since been peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises and startups, Youverify knows first-hand how difficult it may be for business to verify the identity of their customers, staffs and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and as easy as possible. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing scale up and product driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our ID verification solution.
- We are looking for a Product Manager Associate to participate in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience in end-to-end project management
- Your main responsibilities will include driving user and product research, gathering product requirements and assisting with Agile/SCRUM activities
- Ultimately, you’ll work with internal teams to build products that fill gaps in the market and increase customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Head of Product to track and manage development team’s work in JIRA
- Provide support with Agile/SCRUM practices
- Work with development, and management teams to ensure development and delivery of products within the allotted timeline and budget.
- Support multiple projects at different stages of their lifecycle simultaneously
- Assist in development of new products and enhancement of existing products
- Assess and analyse market / business / financial data
- Conduct user and product research to identify baselines and gaps in the market
- Develop functional requirements based on business needs.
- Maintain accurate and complete product related information.
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- 2 to 3 years experience working in a software company within the product or similar function
- Knowledge of project management tools like JIRA or Trello
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Comfortable multi-tasking and supporting multiple projects
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications, inclusive of Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Product Manager Associate” as the subject of the mail.