Job Title: Product Manager, OneBank | Location: Nigeria | Sterling Bank Plc | Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
- Responsible for gathering feature requests, scheduling releases, and coordinating sprints as well as drive activities of the product to achieve preset targets.
- This includes managing product development and operations to achieve and sustain desired service standards, competitive advantage milestones within specified period.
- Provide clear descriptions and outline (of the product/ issues that arise per time) for easy comprehension by the development/ tech support team.
- Develop and drive execution of sales strategies to achieve preset targets per period.
- Deliver periodic status reports to stakeholders to show correlation performance and return on investment.
- Provide strategic support for sales and marketing post-launch, providing guidance and monitoring to ensure target achievement.
- Lead stakeholder engagement and secure commitments across multiple business lines (as may be required).
- Ensure optimum value generation from the bank’s investment in assigned products.
- Ensure daily and periodic review of performance trend to generate new insights.
- Carry out industry survey and competitor analysis to study trends and make recommendation to the bank.
- Collaborate with extant stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met.
- Monitor product life cycle and contribute to product modifications or new products initiatives and activities through feedback from the field
- Minimum of 4 years’ cognate experience
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply