Product Operations Analyst – Crypto | Chipper Cash | Location: Lagos
Our Product Operations Analysts sit within the Operations team and at the heart of Chipper. Product Operations Analysts help keep customers happy by proactively resolving customer issues and acting as a point of escalation for more complicated customer support inquiries. The ideal candidate will be someone with a sound understanding of and strong interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Most important is your ability to respond to customers with empathy and work alongside the customer support team to solve their problems.
The Product Operations team also works closely with the Product and Engineering teams. It’s about much more than resolving tickets. It’s about helping us also find solutions that will prevent customers from having problems in the first place and help us deliver on the promise of Chipper working like magic.
What You Will Be Doing
- Providing support to the Customer Operations team with customer issues escalated in relation to our cryptocurrency product
- Proactively identifying patterns and trends of cryptocurrency issues. Seeing where we can change our processes, tools, or product to make our customers lives easier
- Creating, documenting and updating processes and procedures related to our cryptocurrency product
- Effective communication and relationship building with external vendors and service providers for our cryptocurrency product.
- Testing new cryptocurrency product features and documenting findings
- Conducting training within the Operations team to contribute to knowledge building on cryptocurrency
- Working within our systems to resolve ongoing cryptocurrency product-related issues until they can be resolved by the Engineering team
- Working with the Compliance team to act as the first line of defence to help spot and investigate trends
- Familiarity with the product operations role will allow you to expand your knowledge to other areas of customer operations and the company in general. This ranges from the Product teams to the Compliance teams etc
Qualifications You Will Need
- Prior working experience in the cryptocurrency or blockchain space
- 1-3 years experience in solving difficult customer problems related to cryptocurrency, ideally at a financial services organization or Fintech
- Experience working cross functionally with Engineering, Product, and/or Compliance Teams
- Experience handling customer inquiries via email, chat, or other written communication
- Be self-driven. You should be self-motivated and enjoy a lot of independence. We are a dedicated, hardworking team that is collectively motivated
- Have a global mindset and be tolerant of others. We’re still growing but we are a company of many cultures and backgrounds
- Be comfortable with asynchronous conversations and an understanding of your co-worker’s roles
- Be open to working some nights and weekends on a rotating basis
- Competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience
- Be part of a company growing at a rocket ship pace solving a real problem
If you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
We hire candidates of any race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chipper Cash is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply