Product Operations Manager | TEAMAPT | Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
We are driven to create great products that help people. Aptians typically build products that solve problems and create value. Value to us means delivering faster, cheaper and easier solutions for our customers. There isn’t a perfect process towards building the perfect solution, but to us, clarity, context and proper execution are key.
- Creating structured product feedback loops, synthesize insights from multiple sources and ensure the voice of the customer shared throughout the organization
- Partner with Product teams to drive step-function changes in how we can scale operations. Build, maintain, and regularly communicate detailed reporting for other leaders across the company who will use your team’s data to inform their own operations and strategy
- Use quantitative experimentation to derive result-oriented actions for user acquisition, retention, experience, and performance.
- Actively maintaining a view of how the market, competition and technologies are evolving
- Aligning with Product and Engineering leaders to properly meet the operational needs of their product areas and businesses, delivering more value to customers faster and more consistently
- Manage end-to-end processing procedures and closely work with various internal and external parties such as product team, accounting department, legal counsel, etc.
- Update documentation on operating procedures and operating guidelines
- Optimize workflow of the supervised business routine, so as to enhance operating efficiency and cost-effectiveness using tools such as Jira
- Perform other duties as delegated and assigned by the management
- Define, Manage and Track Operations team performance through a set of defined KPI’s
- Define and Implement the Day to Day execution of the Operations team processes
- Prepare and Implement SLA (Service Level Agreement) and OLA (Operational Level Agreement) for the smooth running of the Agency Banking Business.
- Strong operational background and a track-record of making data-driven decisions
- Experience in companies that employ modern product management & software development techniques, especially modern customer validation
- Created and refined processes to get to the right outcomes faster (and enable quick course correction)
- An ability to execute on and deliver complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
- You’re excited to wrangle revenue inputs from finance, win/loss/churn stats from sales, feedback from customer support and behavioral data from product analytics to tell an inspiring story about customers
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply